“North Texas home prices have risen more than 40 percent during the last five years, thanks to record economic growth in the region and an historic shortage of properties to purchase. Yet, sales remain ahead of records set last year. It really pays to work with a real estate professional who knows the local market and has the expertise to achieve your real estate goals--whether you are buying or selling in today’s market.” - David Griffin
- Top 25 Realtors in Oak Cliff
- Take your home search with you by downloading our David Griffin Mobile App
- Tuesday Two Hundred: Stevens Park Village Cottage Has Smart Additions, Original Style
- Realtor.com Survey Says D/FW Housing market is Hottest in the U.S.
- High Caliber Home of the Week: Modern Style and Luxury, Squared