With the genuine warmth and hospitality of a West Texas native, this top performing Realtor combines proven knowledge with exceptional service. The result is a smooth experience for clients as she helps them achieve their home buying, selling and investing goals.
Driven to excel through her service to others, Crystal offers:
• A multi-million-dollar sales record that includes over twenty million in luxury condominium sales.
• Extensive management and sales experience as a marketing executive and sales manager for Palladium USA.
• A passion for historic neighborhoods and homes, serving as Membership Chair, Winnetka Heights Historic Neighborhood Association.
• An expansive sphere of influence including clients, customers, family, friends, and sub-trades.
• Extensive marketing strategies spreading across all applications: out-of-home, print, electronic, target marketing, and public relations.
• Diligent research, communication, and negotiation skills.
Crystal also offers clients:
• The strong market presence of working with the second largest independent real estate firm in North Texas, a member of the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®.
• The synergy of 450 sales associates in six full-service offices from Downtown Dallas to Fort Worth and to the Oklahoma border.
• Company support systems including a global relocation division, an in-house marketing team, a state-of-the-art technology platform and onsite mortgage services.
Crystal helped us sell our home at 200 N. Windomere at a tough time of year under a pressing deadline.
Even while 8 months pregnant, she managed to get our house sold just after Christmas.
She was professional, courteous and buttoned-up.
Not only was she always available, she was always smiling.
She even coordinated some work we needed done to get our house ready for the market.
Even while working in Nashville during my relocation, we had no problems dealing long distance.
We highly recommend her.
When we found the FSBO home we wanted to buy, we knew that we would want good representation when it came to the transaction. What we didn't know is that this particular transaction was going to be even more complicated by an easement issue and a recently settled estate in probate court.
Crystal helped us to understand the situation and provided us great advice throughout the process. Not only did we close without a hitch, but we closed early (and the week before Christmas).
Not sure this house would be ours without her help! It makes all the difference to have a professional who can act on your behalf and in your best interest throughout the process.
Rob Shearer & Cassie MacGregor